07/30/2018 Industry news
On June the 9th, the update to the MultiSafepay Control app was released offering even more features and a fresh new design, exclusive to MultiSafepay merchants only. The new app allows merchants to manage their payments anytime and anywhere and with the sleek new interface and boosted features this has never been easier. Besides monitoring your account balances, you will be able to easily create direct payment links to be shared via email, social or even with a QR code, find and filter transactions at lightning speed, manage payments & refunds, update orders and much more.
What can you do with the new MultiSafepay Control app?
We understand that having access to business activities at all times is crucially important for any business owner. Thanks to the MultiSafepay Control app, you can now monitor your core account activities directly on your smartphone or tablet.
The updated version will let you perform many actions:
- Browse through your transactions and account balances
- Generate payment links and share via QR code, social or email
- Withdraw funds to the bank account
- Convert funds to other currencies with the latest exchange rates
- Refund transactions
- Accept or decline uncleared credit card transactions
- Change status of Pay After Delivery, Klarna and E-Invoicing orders
- Sign in with multiple accounts
On which device can I use the MultiSafepay Control app?
The updated app can be downloaded on any device with iOS or Android operating system.
Want to control your business, anytime, anywhere and not a MultiSafepay customer?
Or arrange a call back at +31 (0)20 850 0500
Take control over your payments - anytime, anywhere
The MultiSafepay Control app comes with new features, a fresh design and more control over your payments.