MB Way: Portuguese payments on-the-go
MB Way is the mobile variant of Multibanco. MB Way currently boasts over 2 million active users. Through MultiSafepay, you can provide them the ability to make purchases on-the-go, withdraw funds remotely, and execute instant transfers through their mobile number and the associated MB WAY PIN.
With MB WAY in your checkout, you can increase sales conversion through quick and convenient payments and expand your customer database to include mobile-focused users. It’s also a way to speed up the purchase processes which makes for in a better user experience.
- No upfront costs
- Widely accepted in the Portuguese market
- Automatic reconciliation from a single dashboard
- Easy to implement and integrated directly into your checkout
- Compliant with PSD2 regulations
- Reliability: MB Way is well-known and trusted among the Portuguese.
- Convenience: Customers make payments, withdraw funds, and send money with ease using just their mobile phone and a PIN,
- Security: Using a PIN for authorization adds an extra layer of security, reducing the risk of unauthorized access and fraud.
- Simplicity: The straightforward process of using MB WAY simplifies the payment experience, making it user-friendly and efficient.
- Instant settlement
- No chargebacks
- Highly safe due to PIN access
- Trusted by thousands of Portuguese users
How MB Way works
The customer selects MB Way in the checkout, after which an order is created.
We request the reference number from MB Way.
MB Way sends the push notification to the customer to carry out the transaction.
After the customer successfully finalizes the transaction, we are notified by MB Way of the transaction status.
We forward the payment result to you.
Wij bieden de volgende integratie opties:
As the mobile variant of Multibanco, the most popular payment method in Portugal, offering MB Way is a key component of every successful checkout in Portugal."