MultiSafepay payment pages support the following languages:
We have native support for Euros (EUR), Pounds (GBP) and Dollars (USD). Payments may be accepted in additional currencies on request.
In order to start accepting payments on your website, there are a number of steps to complete.
1. Add your website to your MultiSafepay account
3. Find your Site ID and Site Secure Code. You will need these codes to complete the implementation of the MultiSafepay payment system. Find out more here.
You will find a complete overview of the necessary steps to start processing payments on the Getting Started page.
It is possible to add an unlimited number of websites to your MultiSafepay account. Please keep in mind, however, that the websites added to your account must be operated by the same legal company for which the MultiSafepay account was created.
If you wish to process payments for a website operated by a separate legal entity, you will have to sign up for an additional MultiSafepay account.
You can choose to either add your website to your MultiSafepay account manually, or by using our site wizard. For detailed instructions please consult the help guides for MultiSafepay Control.
In order to pay out funds on your MultiSafepay account to your business bank account, your MultiSafepay account must be fully activated. You can check this by logging in on MultiSafepay Control. Select 'Pay-out' from the Dashboard to the left. If your account is not fully activated, you will see a red bar at the top of the screen containing a link to the page where you may upload the documents necessary for the approval of your account.
In order to withdraw your balance from your MultiSafepay account and transfer it to your own business bank account, your documentation and the information on your website needs to be checked and approved by our Screening department.
You will automatically receive an email once your account has been approved. Keep in mind, however, that you can process payments from your customers as soon as you create an account and implement your website. Your funds will be held on your MultiSafepay account pending the approval of your account.
You can choose to pay out the balance on your MultiSafepay account manually or automatically.
Yes. MultiSafepay does not process payments for illegal or certain high risk items. If you are unsure whether this might include some of your products please contact our Sales department.
MultiSafepay will ask you to submit a number of documents in order to fully activate your account. After your account has been fully activated it is possible to withdraw funds from your account and transfer them to your business bank account. Which documents are required depends on the legal structure/entity of a company.
- Copy Chamber of Commerce extract (max. 6 months old)
- Copy valid ID of the person(s) who own the company and/or person(s) who hold 25 percent or more of company shares
- Copy business bank statement (or screenshot made in online banking environment) including the IBAN and company trade name as listed on Chamber of Commerce extract
- Copy of register of shareholders (applicable to private limited companies with more than one shareholder)
- Copy hosting contract or a screenshot of registration information
- Signed MultiSafepay Agreement for processing online payments. We kindly request you sign/fill in both pages.
Additionally, we kindly request you list the following information on your website(s):
- Chamber of Commerce number
- VAT number
- General Terms and Conditions including right of withdrawal (14 days)
- Company name, address, phone number, email address.
MultiSafepay has a range of standard payment methods which can be accepted immediately. We also offer a range of additional payment methods that can be made available upon request. In order to accept these additional payment methods you may be asked to provide extra information or documentation to meet the requirements.
You can submit a request for an additional payment method by contacting MultiSafepay.
No problem. At MultiSafepay, any applicable monthly fees will be charged only as soon as your existing contract with your current Payment Service Provider has ended. You will have full access to all MultiSafepay features and prevent unnecessary costs. If you wish to know more about our switching service, please contact us.