You will get experience in this enormous and interactive industry hands in the dough. The projects we will undertake together vary in form and marketing area to give you an all-around perspective of the marketing field in the fintech industry. The experience we propose is diversified and dynamic with a lot of different tasks in different areas of the SEA and SEO marketing panorama as well as customer analysis.
- You write inspiring and gripping content for and about the E-Commerce industry with B2B focus, you watch the trends and you engage with your target audience;
- You will cure and edit our external digital communication cross market;
- You will conduct research market specific for SEA;
- You will be responsible for your own content project market specific;
- You will be mapping and analyzing the customer journey.
- As MultiSafepay focuses on the European market, we are looking for someone fluent in at least 2 European languages (besides your mother tongue, proficiency in English). Command of another European language (e.g. German or Spanish) is considered a plus;
- You are studying Marketing, Communications, Business and/or Economics (or related fields);
- You enjoy both the creative side of marketing as well as the analytical and operational sides;
- You have affinity with content writing and content creation;
- You have strong research and computational skills. Proficiency with excel is considered a plus.
Who we are:
MultiSafepay is one of the leading Payment Service Providers in the European market, with more than 15 years of experience. We provide comprehensive payment services for online shops. We develop many of our own products and features, allowing our customers to increase their conversion rates. In short a true FinTech!
What we offer:
- A diverse job in a young and enthusiastic team;
- Room to grow and improve your skills;
- Room for personal input and ideas;
- A free healthy lunch;
- A relaxing chair massage every few months;
- Opportunity to join bootcamp sessions with colleagues after work;
- Drinks every Friday to kick off the weekend;
- Office at a prime location in at the NDSM in Amsterdam, one of the city’s major cultural hotspots; with a breathtaking view of the river IJ.