Italian Account Manager – New Business
MultiSafepay is one of the leading Online Payment Service Providers in the European market, with more than 15 years of experience. With our innovative business and consumer focused payment solutions, we are always one step ahead in the world of online payments. We are continuously improving our payment services and solutions to meet both national and international market needs and expectations more closely.
In our Head office in Amsterdam-Holland we employ 55 highly dynamic and young professionals. MultiSafepay is now expanding its activities around Europe, and we are now hiring the best Account Managerfor our International office inEstepona-Spain, where we are currently a team of 29 people.
Is it your dream to join a very successful company, enjoy 320 days of sunshine per year and be part of a highly motivated and professional team - then this is your opportunity to make a life change!
We are looking for Native Italian speaking - competitive and outgoing personalities to grow their already proven sales career. Our Account Managers are challenged every day to sell one of the leading online payment services to potential online merchants. They accomplish this by generating sales leads (cold calling businesses over the telephone), assessing customers’ needs, and presenting the service options that best meet each customer’s needs to win their business!
- Sell our leading online payment systems by phone to potential business prospects.
- Build a strong pipeline of customer leads through telephone cold calling.
- With your sales manager, develop and set specific and measurable sales targets on a monthly and annual basis.
- Report daily activities and sales results to sales manager, as required.
- Promote a positive and professional sales attitude in the branch and ensure adherence to high standards required by MultiSafepay.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Participate in relevant trade fairs.
- With time and experience, close bigger accounts in direct contact with the merchant by visits locally.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience from online payments /PSP’s is an advantage
- Minimum 2 years of related sales experience in transactional sales where higher activity based selling is preferred.
- High School Diploma or higher education (degree preferred)
- Strong presentation and communication skills (written and oral) and negotiating ability.
- Fluent in English, apart from your native language, is a must.
- Proficiency with MS Office software, specifically: Excel Spread sheets.
- Strong prospecting skills for telephone and cold calling in order to question and qualify potential customers’ needs, identify decision makers, and generate interest in MultiSafepay’s services.
- Demonstrated expertise in initiating and managing successful business-to-business sales and service relationships.
- Results oriented with a sense of urgency and motivated by success.
- Consistently demonstrates perseverance and tenacity in pursuing goals. Ability to persuade, convince, influence or impress upon others
- Committed to total customer satisfaction
- Practical and innovative problem solving capabilities
- Responds positively and with flexibility to internal and external change through use of good judgment
- Comfortable in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Conscientious about integrity, social responsibility and respect
For the right candidate (preferably with PSP experience), there are possibilities to grow the career to Key Account Manager and/or Country Manager.
The right candidates will be rewarded by joining a highly dynamic team of professionals in a very successful company, as well as a competitive salary consisting of a base salary and commissions based on performance.
Are you “the one”…..and are you ready to start an exiting adventure in a successful company in sunny Spain, then please send us your CV with photo to our International Sales Manager: [email protected]
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT WITH THIS JOB YOU WILL BE WORKING OUT OF OUR INTERNATIONAL OFFICE IN SPAIN. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE ABLE TO RELOCATE TO SPAIN. (Our International office is located between Esteponaand Marbella).