Once the MultiSafepay payment gateway is integrated on your website you can start processing transaction. In order to transfer funds on your MultiSafepay account to your business bank account, MultiSafepay's Risk and Screening department is legally required to perform a check. After your account has been fully approved you can initiate a pay-out to your business bank account in MultiSafepay Control.
In order to perform the check mentioned above, we kindly request you upload the following documents* in your account:
- Copy certified Chamber of Commerce extract (no older than six months)
- Copy valid ID of the Ultimate Beneficial Owner(s); person(s) who hold 25 percent or more of company shares (e.g. for private limited liability company)
- Copy statement business bank account (or a screenshot of online banking environment) including IBAN and trade name (note: trade name on bank statement must be identical to trade name as listed on Chamber of Commerce extract)
- Copy contract hosting party (or a screenshot via SIDN (Dutch domains) or WHOIS)
- Signed MultiSafepay agreement
*Documents mentioned above are the 'standard requirements' in order to perform a check. Please note that depending on certain factors - such as company structure - you may be asked to provide some additional documents.
Required information on your website
In addition to documents mentioned above, we request that you list the following information on your website:
- Chamber of Commerce number
- VAT number
- General Terms and Conditions including the right to withdrawal (14 days)
- Full legal company name, company address, phone number, email address.
This information is in accordance with Dutch (and European) rules and regulations.
Do you have any questions about this process? Contact us.