We recommend uninstalling any previous versions of the MultiSafepay modules for PrestaShop before installing a newer version.
- Unzip and upload the plugin contents to the root directory of your PrestaShop installation. This may overwrite some existing files and will add new files to the PrestaShop plugin. These changes are intentional and required.
- Navigate to Modules -> Payments
- Click on the Click to see the list of payment modules button
- Search for the MultiSafepay module and click Install
- After the module has installed click on Configure
- Navigate to Modules -> Payments and click on Configure for the MultiSafepay module
- Determine how you want your payment options presented
- Connect - Displays MultiSafepay as a single payment option in the payment menu. Customers can choose their preferred payment method on the next step
- FastCheckout - Only allow payments through FastCheckout
- Connect Gateway Selection - Displays each enabled payment method as a separate option in the payment menu
Configure the following settings
The default tax rate to apply to transactions
Select Yes to add tax to the shipping cost
Your MultiSafepay account ID
The MultiSafepay Site ID for this website
Site Secure Code
The MultiSafepay Site Secure Code for this website
Use FastCheckout shortcut
Select Yes to allow payments through Fastcheckout.
Select Test while configuring and validating your plugin setup
Select when the order confirmation will be sent by e-mail.
Enable iDEAL bank selection
Select Yes to include the bank selection menu on your webshop. If you select No the bank selection menu will be displayed on the MultiSafepay payment screen.
We recommend verifying the functionality once the plugin has been installed and configured.