Did you know that up to 35% of consumers will purchase a product after receiving a Second Chance email? Statistically, an average of 4% of visitors on your website will abandon their transaction before completing their payment. Generally a transaction will be abandoned for the following reasons:
- The customer does not have the correct information at hand (such as the correct credit card or password)
- The customer's preferred payment method is (temporarily) unavailable.
- Your customer is distracted during the payment process and the session automatically expires after 15 minutes.
The Second Chance email reminds your customer of the attempted payment and encourages him/her to complete the payment at another time. This way you can also stimulate impulse purchases.
- 1. Increase conversion rates up to 35%.
- 2. Emails can be styled to match the look & feel of your online shop.
- 3. Compatible with multiple payment methods.
- 4. No additional fees.
How it works
- 1. Enable Second Chance in your backoffice.
- 2. Your customer will automatically receive an e-mail with including a payment link after cancelling/not completing a payment.
- 3. A total of two Second Chance emails are sent: one after an hour, the second after 24 hours.
- 4. Customers click on the payment link and are redirected to the payment pages. The payment can now be completed with the payment method of the customer's choosing, no need to place the order again.
Available payment methods
Second Chance is compatible with the following payment methods:
Do you have any questions or do you need help? Contact our Support via +31(0) 20 8500 500 or send an email to [email protected].