System & Network Engineer
You will help with the day to day system administration tasks and evaluate and assess systems to ensure they are operating effectively. Based on assessments you will harness collected knowledge and adjust existing systems. Your advanced system and network skills will be utilized on various projects and for keeping our in-house developed platform in top shape.
- You are proficient and have real world and hands-on experience with the following technologies: Linux, Apache, Load balancing, Monitoring, Firewalls, Networks, Network security protocols, databases and more
- You have at least 5 years experience working in a production, Linux-based environment and 5 years personal experience supporting open source software
- You have a minimum 5+ years of system configuration and administration, core operating systems expertise, including network setup and maintenance, network security and file systems
- You have solid understanding of load balancing, horizontal scaling, UNIX-related network services, TCP/IP networking, DNS and HTTP(s), network security, BGP routing, Internal penetration testing
- You are a team player who is open to feedback. Able to work in a 24/7 environment, make quick informed decisions and handle pressure
- You have the mind-set to automate and avoid repetitive tasks
Who we are
MultiSafepay is one of the leading Online Payment Service Providers in the European market, with more than 15 years of experience. We provide comprehensive payment services for online shops. We develop many of our own products and features, allowing our customers to increase their conversion rates. In short, a trueFinTech!
What we offer
- A diverse job in a young and enthusiastic team;
- Room for personal input and ideas.;
- Free lunch;
- A relaxing massage every few months;
- Drinks every Friday to kick off the weekend;
- Office at a prime location in at the NDSM in Amsterdam, one of the city’s major cultural hotspots; with a breathtaking view of the river IJ.