Are you a Recruitment Specialist looking for a new adventure in a multinational organization? Are you interested in actively being part in the Recruitment Process of our national and international offices? We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist.
- You are the first to contact to exciting candidates for our office in Amsterdam and Spain and motivate them to apply for a job;
- Sourcing candidates for our job openings actively;
- Build a strategic talent pipeline;
- Organize and conduct job interviews;
- Actively participating in recruiting events, university events;
- Responsible for creating en implementating various employer branding projects;
- Planning of recruitment strategies and execute active sourcing strategies.
- You have excellent communication skills;
- Fluent Dutch and English skills (verbal and written), fluency in German and/or Spanish will be considered an advantage;
- Bachelor degree; You have at least 2-5 years experience in recruitment and affinity with (B2B) e-commerce and/or IT;
- You know how to “read between the lines” of a CV and understand it, familiar with industry specific terms;
- You enjoy thinking up employer branding campaigns and relevant content for our social media channels and website;
- You are eager to learn about the European Fintech market, new technologies and tools;
- You are available 24-32 hours a week or full time;
- You live in or around Amsterdam.
Who we are:
MultiSafepay is one of the leading Online Payment Service Providers in the European market, with more than 15 years of experience. We provide comprehensive payment services for online shops. We develop many of our own products and features, allowing our customers to increase their conversion rates. In short, a true FinTech!
What we offer:
- A diverse and dynamic job in a young and enthusiastic team, with the candidates all over Europe;
- Room for personal input and ideas;
- Free lunch;
- A relaxing in-house massage;
- Drinks every Friday to kick off the weekend;
- Office at a prime location in at the NDSM in Amsterdam, one of the city’s major cultural hotspots, with a breathtaking view of the river IJ.
Interested? Please send an email with your CV and cover letter to [email protected]