At MultiSafepay, we are currently looking for a medior PHP developer colleague to join our development team!
ultiSafepay is one of the leading online Payment Service Providers in the European market, with more than 15 years of experience. We provide comprehensive payment services for online shops and are proud to develop most of our plugins and features in-house. We are masters of the technologies we develop and we care for nothing more than our customers. Our development team is the engine of our company, so ensuring that developers and merchants have a productive and close working relationship is our main priority. In short, we are a true FinTech!
The development team works on plugins for platforms such as Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, OpenCart and many others.
What we offer:
- An attractive salary;
- A diverse job in a young and enthusiastic team;
- Numerous personal and professional development opportunities;
- Innovative projects at the forefront of FinTech;
- Agile working (SCRUM methodology);
- Room for personal input and ideas;
- A free healthy lunch;
- Participation to various events, conferences, etc. (e.g. MageTestFest);
- Friday drinks and company parties with around 60 colleagues from our Amsterdam office
- A relaxing chair massage every few months
- Office at a prime location in at the NDSM in Amsterdam, one of the city’s major cultural hotspots, with a breathtaking view of the river IJ.
Are you familiar with concepts such as API, PHP (MVC & OOP), GIT & Test-Driven Development? We would love getting to know you!
You can choose whether you would like to apply directly through our Human Resources department or whether you would rather first come in person and get a feeling of who we are and what we do.
Interested in applying directly? Send an e-mail to [email protected] with your CV (and cover letter).
Questions for our development team? Send an e-mail to [email protected].
Please be advised that we are not interested in working with any third parties for this recruitment opportunity. We will not answer any unsolicited headhunting emails.