Content Writer for the Dutch market
Are you a content marketer looking for a new adventure in a multinational organization? Are you interested in actively being part in all the stages of the daily marketing operations? We are looking for a Content Editor for our Marketing Department.
- You write inspiring and gripping content for our marketing presence online and offline (mainly in Dutch and English);
- You will edit and review all client communication;
- You will help manage the social media channels for a consistent communication to drive traffic to our corporate website;
- You will provide context in this fast-chancing world by translating complex processes into simple and meaningful solutions;
- You will create professional visuals and videos for external communication;
- You will closely work with the projects and sales departments;
- You will have room to grow and improve your skills on the workfloor.
- You are Dutch and you speak fluent English. Command of a second (European) language is considered a plus (e.g. French, Spanish or German);
- You have experience in content marketing and affinity with (B2B) e-commerce;
- You have excellent writing skills;
- You enjoy thinking up campaigns and relevant content for our social media channels;
- You have a good eye for design and a clear vision of how you want our campaigns to look; Experience working with Photoshop and/or InDesign is considered a plus but is not a requirement;
- You are eager to learn about the European Fintech market;
- You live in or around Amsterdam.
Who we are:
MultiSafepay is an online payment processor. We provide comprehensive payment services for online shops. We develop many of our own products and features, allowing our customers to increase their conversion rates. In short, a true FinTech!
What we offer:
- A diverse and dynamic job in a young and enthusiastic team;
- Room for personal input and ideas;
- Exercise sessions (bootcamp);
- Free lunch;
- A relaxing in-house massage;
- Drinks every Friday to kick off the weekend;
- Office at a prime location in at the NDSM in Amsterdam, one of the city’s major cultural hotspots, with a breathtaking view of the river IJ.
Interested? Please send an email with your CV and cover letter to [email protected] Are you a freelancer? We would also be happy to receive your application.