International Sales Advisors for Belgian market
MultiSafepay is expanding its activities throughout Europe, and therefore we are now hiring the best Belgian Sales Advisors for our International office in Marbella, Spain. From where you will focus on the Belgian market.
MultiSafepay is one of the leading Online Payment Service Providers in the European market, with more than 15 years of experience. At our headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, we employ 50 highly dynamic and young professionals and we have a team of 18 employees at our international office. With our innovative business and consumer focused payment solutions, we are always one step ahead in the world of online payments. We are continuously improving our payment services and solutions to meet both national and international market needs and expectations.
For this position we are looking for native Belgian candidates (Flemish and French speaking) competitive and outgoing personalities, to start or grow their sales career with MultiSafepay for the Belgian market. Our Sales Advisors are challenged every day to sell one of the leading online payment services to potential online merchants.
The role as Sales Advisor is an inside sales role, and for the right candidates there is opportunity to grow and become Account Manager New Business, and go infield as well.
- Sell our leading online payment systems by phone to potential business prospects.
- Build a strong pipeline of customer leads through telephone cold calling.
- Set up and execute meetings with large potential merchants in Belgium when sufficient knowledge/experience is obtained.
- Develop and set specific and measurable sales targets on a monthly and annual basis with your sales manager.
- Report daily activities and sales results to the sales manager.
- Promote a positive and professional sales attitude in the branch and ensure adherence to high standards required by MultiSafepay.
- Research sources for prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Participate in trade shows/business events in Belgium.
Desired Skills and Experience
- One or more years of related sales experience in transactional sales where higher activity based selling is preferred.
- College degree or higher education.
- Strong presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal) and negotiating ability.
- Technical understanding of e-commerce platforms
- Fluent in English and native speaker in Flemish and French
- Proficiency with MS Office software, specifically: Excel Spread sheets.
- Strong prospecting skills for telephone and cold calling in order to question and qualify potential customer needs, identify decision makers, and generate interest in MultiSafepay’s services.
- Demonstrated expertise in initiating and managing successful business-to-business sales and service relationships.
- Driven by results and motivated by success.
- Committed to customer satisfaction.
- Practical and innovative problem solving capabilities
- Comfortable in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Conscientious about integrity, social responsibility and respect
The right candidates will be rewarded by joining a highly dynamic team of professionals in a very successful company, as well as a competitive salary consisting of a base salary and commissions based on performance.
Important: please note that for this job you must be willing to work from our international office in Estepona, Spain. Please only apply for this job if you are able to relocate to Spain. (Estepona is 10 minutes from Marbella).
Please send your resume and motivation to Jessica Walet: email@example.com