Business Development Manager - Belgium
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing business with current and new clients. The Business Development Manager must have very good presentation skills, ability to proactively generate and approach leads and be able to effectively maintain/expand business relationships. You should have a strong entrepreneurial mentality and proven sales experience. Relocation to Estepona (Spain) is mandatory.
Who we are
MultiSafepay is one of the leading Online Payment Service Providers in the European market, with more than 15 years of experience. We provide comprehensive payment services for online shops. We develop many of our own products and features, allowing our customers to increase their conversion rates. In short, a true FinTech!
What you’ll be doing:
- New Business acquisition (B2B Sales) with a focus on SME
- Develop and maintain a 12-month sales pipeline through lead research, telephone cold calling, mailing and social media.
- Set up and execute meetings with large potential merchants in Belgium – when sufficient knowledge/experience is obtained
- With your sales manager, develop and set specific and measurable sales targets on a monthly and annual basis.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Participate in relevant trade fairs and congresses.
What we expect you to know
- Experience from online payments /PSP’s is an advantage, but not a must
- Minimum 2 years of B2B sales experience.
- High School Diploma or higher education (degree preferred).
- Strong presentation and communication skills (written and oral) and negotiating ability.
- Native speaker in Flemish and French
- Fluency in English is a must, knowledge of other languages is a plus
- You are self-motivated, goal oriented, dynamic and have an ambitious attitude.
- Strong telephone prospecting skills in order to question and qualify potential customers’ needs, identify decision makers, and generate interest in MultiSafepay’s services.
- Committed to total customer satisfaction
- Practical and innovative problem solving capabilities
For the right candidate, there are possibilities to grow the career to Key Account Manager and/or Country Manager.
What we offer
- Competitive salary consisting of a base salary and commissions based on performance
- Joining a highly dynamic team of professionals in a very successful company.
- Room for personal input and ideas
- Office with amazing views of the beach of El Saladillo.
- Accommodation will be provided during the first month
- Free Spanish classes
- Extra-office activities (boxing, gym, …)
Are you “the one”…..and are you ready to start an exciting adventure in a successful company in sunny Spain, then please send us your CV with photo and a cover letter to: [email protected]
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT WITH THIS JOB YOU WILL BE WORKING OUT OF OUR INTERNATIONAL OFFICE IN SPAIN. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE ABLE TO RELOCATE TO SPAIN. (Our International office is located between Estepona and Marbella).