Account Manager New Business Belgium
We are looking for native Belgian speakers (Flemish and French) with a competitive, outgoing mindset, and proven sales experience who are ready to take their career to the next level.
As an Account Manager you will sell innovative online payment services to potential online medium/large merchants, and establish partnerships with strategic affiliates. You will generate potential sales leads (cold calling), assessing customer needs, visit merchants, and present service options which best meet every customer's individual needs to close the deal!
- Expanding our Belgian market share by focusing on medium/large merchants.
- Strategically defining and approaching important vertical markets.
- Investigating sources in order to generate prospects and acquiring relevant information to establish their potential.
- Creating a strong sales pipeline of customer leads through cold calling.
- Developing and setting specific, measurable sales targets on a monthly and annual basis.
- Producing clear and effective written proposals/quotations for existing as well as prospective customers.
- Promoting a positive and professional sales attitude in the branch and upholding the high standards required by MultiSafepay.
- Participating in trade fairs and networking events.
- Travelling within Belgium for new merchant acquisition.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Strong sales prospecting skills, telephone skills, and cold calling skills: you will interview potential customers and determine their needs, identify the decision makers, and generate interest in MultiSafepay services.
- Demonstrated expertise in initiating and managing successful B2B sales and service relationships.
- Results-oriented with a sense of urgency; motivated by success.
- Committed to total customer satisfaction.
- Practical and innovative problem-solver.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Minimum 2 years of e-commerce and payment industry related sales experience with medium to large merchants.
- Strong presentation and communication skills (written and verbal): able to negotiate on the highest level.
- Fluency in English, apart from your native language (Flemish and French), is a must.
- Ability to work from home.
- A valid driver's licence.
- Proficiency with MS Office software, particularly Excel spreadsheets.
Who We Are
MultiSafepay is one of the leading European online payment service providers, with more than 15 years of experience. With our smart payment solutions, we are always one step ahead in the world of online payments. We continuously strive to improve our services to meet both national and international market needs and expectations.
The right candidate will be trained in our products and services from our international office in the Marbella-area (Spain), in a team of 20 people for 1-2 months, after which he/she will work in Belgium. Ideally, the right candidate already lives in Belgium.
What We Offer
The right candidate will join a highly dynamic team of professionals in a very successful company. We offer a competitive salary consisting of a base salary and commissions based on performance.
Are you ready to embark on an exciting adventure in a successful company? Please send your CV with photo to our HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org