07/30/2018 Plugin updates
On July the 25th, MultiSafepay released the new Shopware plugin, with new exclusive features. The new Shopware plugin was developed in-house for Multisafepay integration with the fast-growing Shopware platform.
What can you do with the new Shopware 5 plugin?
We fully understand that, as a merchant, it is important to keep track of your business and it could be extremely time-consuming if performed with the wrong tools. This is why, MultiSafepay focused on creating a flawless connection with Shopware platform.
The new update includes the following options and improvements:
- Full refund possibility within Shopware (except for AfterPay, E-Invoice, Klarna, Pay After Delivery, Santander Betaalplan, which will be added in upcoming version)
- Change status of AfterPay, E-Invoice, Klarna, Pay After Delivery, Santander Betaalplan
- Customizable transaction number
- Only show specific payment methods in the checkout phase according to the order amount
- Selection of Dutch bank directly on the Shopware checkout page for iDEAL transactions
- New payment methods logos
- Ability to set the time an order stays active at MultiSafepay
- From XML to JSON build-up to improve the data connection between the platforms
- Fully open-source set-up to support custom codes changes and improvement suggestions
- Compatible with the latest versions of PHP 7.X and Shopware 5.X
Why Shopware and MultiSafepay?
Only a few payment service providers in the market have a full focus on developing their own plugins for most of popular shopping platforms, such as Magento, Woocommerce and Shopware. MultiSafepay believes in delivering optimal support and integration, this is why, to provide our clients with the best service, we develop almost all our plugins in-house. Our technical departments can directly support our merchants with critical errors, bug fixes and plugin requests.We are a technology partner and we strive to deliver an optimum integration between platforms.
Want to get started with Shopware or you have questions on the integration possibilities?
Or arrange a call back at +31 (0)20 850 0500